Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 5110 times)

Offline stephane

• “We don't have here an enduring city.” Rav Shaoul
    • My website [WIP]
Introducing myself
« on: November 11, 2021, 10:50:27 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm Stéphane from France (pronounce `stéphann`), a self taught programmer; I've decided to register here among you because I try to learn Assembly and I have so many questions... I consider myself as a dumb (nevertheless of good willing) explorer of the amazing universe of computers, computing, I.T., C.S., Physics, Maths.

From hardware to software, I want to learn and use the maximum I can; my ultimate dreams in the area are: creating my own programming language and my own O.S.
It's unlikely that I will reach these goals, but, on my way it's very likely that I learn a lot, create some things (maybe useful), have fun, be more and more amazed, also meet nice, friendly, and enriching people.

I also like C.G.I. (I mainly use Blender, Gimp, Inkscape), and I'd like to create a game (there's a very neat game engine called Godot that I will probably use for this purpose).
I like to use open source stuff as much as I can; I'm a Linux addict, by the way.

Beside, I like many other things (nature, sports, music (I'm a bassist, and I write songs too; if you wanna hear some of my tunes I put a link below (*), movies, reading, Linguistic, Theology, History, etc.

I live in Vercors (**), it's a Natural Park in the french Alps

Thank you for this forum and for your welcome; and you are welcome too if you have any question,

Stéhane, your new unbearable French friend.

(*) Some songs which we recorded with one of my ex band, Wah (#2, #3, and #4 are songs I wrote): https://soundcloud.com/wah-7
(**) Vercors, France: https://www.google.fr/search?q=vercors&hl=en&tbm=isch

----------

Languages I learn and/or use:

Code: [Select]
Language/Skill Beginner Expert
C #------------------------|
C++ ##------------------------|
PYTHON ####---------------------|
PHP #####-----------------|
HTML ######------------------|
CSS ######-----------------|
SQL ###--------------------|