Author Topic: I need help!  (Read 7621 times)

Offline li xiaojun

I need help!
« on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »
Hello everybody, I am a boy from China, I would like to learn how to use NASM, but my English is very bad. I lack NASM Chinese data. Hope someone can help me, I hope we can be friends! Thank you!My E-mail?Adminlxj@126.com

Offline Frank Kotler

• NASM Developer
Re: I need help!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »
Hi Xiaojun,

I call you "Xiaojun", not "Li" if I'm trying to be friendly, right? In English, we do it "Personal_name Family_name" (except in the military, where it's "Family_name, Personal_name"... or just "Family_name!" :)  ). I'm never sure I've got that right. What do your friends call you?

I don't think the Nasm Manual has been translated to Chinese (I could be wrong!), but there "must be" some information available(?). I know we have Nasm users in China - someone ("codeferever"?) was asking how to display Chinese characters (I don't know, really). Since I can't speak/read Chinese at all, I wouldn't know Nasm information if I found it!

I hope someone who speaks Chinese will write to you, but don't be afraid to post "bad English". We'll try to figure out what you mean... and you try to figure out what we mean! :)

Courage!

Best,
Frank