Author Topic: 64-bit Object Oriented framework for Nasm  (Read 11131 times)

Offline c051n3

64-bit Object Oriented framework for Nasm
« on: July 01, 2010, 07:11:29 PM »
I have been searching high and low for something that would allow the use of OO principles with NASM.  A framework or something along those lines to help in developing 64bit code using nasm.  The nasmx project (thank you Bryant and Keith) helps tremendously with Windows programming.  However, I'm looking for something along the lines of ObjAsm32 or HLA for Nasm in generating 64-bit executables.  If anyone knows of such a thing please post here.  If someone has a project started I would be interested in donating time to help with development and/or testing.  Target architectures would need be those of nasm and not operating system specific.  Thank you for any help you may provide.

Offline c051n3

Re: 64-bit Object Oriented framework for Nasm
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »
Update. This project idea is officially alive. Bryant Keller is putting together a set of macros that start us off in the right direction. There is still much work to be done but if you are interested in this topic please see the discussions in the nasm forums Example Code board http://forum.nasm.us/index.php?topic=845.0