Author Topic: What about 16-bit programming with batch  (Read 9258 times)

nobody

What about 16-bit programming with batch
« on: February 26, 2005, 07:49:38 PM »
Hi, i was seeing a program there was maded in ASM, you could just write to a filename(fx laa.com) and so execute, how do i make a simple com file i can conveter intro a batch ascii script?

Offline Frank Kotler

• NASM Developer
Re: What about 16-bit programming with batch
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 08:09:38 PM »
echo Hello World?

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. Can you explain a little more? Maybe give us an example?

Best,
Frank

nobody

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 10:07:22 PM »
You can do alot more in asm, fx you cannot replace a charactor with another one in batch, so i want to make a program that do that, but i need to know how to get a batch to make a com file.

understand my bad english?

nobody

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 10:16:22 PM »
i've found the example from old days its a batch file there made a com file, i want to make such like that, just i can import my own programs

code

@echo off
:: Create the assembler program, by Herbert Kleebauer
echo Bj@jzh`0X-`/PPPPPPa(DE(DM(DO(Dh(Ls(Lu(LX(LeZRR]EEEUYRX2Dx=> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo 0DxFP,0Xx.t0P,=XtGsB4o@$?PIyU!WvX0GwUY Wv;ovBX2Gv0ExGIuht6>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo ?@}IKuNWpe~Fpe?FNHlF?wGMECIQqo{Ox{T?kPv@jeoSeIlRFD@{AyEKj@>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo iqe~1NeAyR?mHAG~BGRgB{~H?o~TsdgCYqe?HR~upkpBG?~slJBCyA?@xA>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo LZp{xq`Cs?H[C_vHDyB?Hos@QslFA@wQ~~x}viH}`LYNBGyA?@xAB?sUq`>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo LRy@PwtCYQEuFK@A~BxPtDss@fFqjVmzD@qBEOEenU?`eHHeBCMs?FExep>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo LHsPBGyA?@xAunjzA}EKNs@CA?wQpQpKLBHv?s`WJ`LRCYyIWMJaejCksl>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo H[GyFGhHBwHZjjHeoFasuFUJeHeB?OsQH[xeHCPvqFj@oq@eNc?~}Nu??O>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo ~oEwoAjBKs?Zp`LBzHQzyEFrAWAG{EFrAqAGYwHTECIQ{coKIsaCsf{Oe~>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo CK}Ayre~CNFA{rAyEKFACrA{EKGAjbA}eKGSjNMtQFtc{OAyDGFj?{FDGQ>> %temp%.\sbs2.com
echo KAjNVk_OCAx@e?f{o?CosI}1EGizhljJ~H1ZeG}JBA~rACBMDGjjDG@g0>> %temp%.\sbs2.com

:: Use the program
%temp%.\sbs2.com 0 "a" "A" < c:\dirlist.xml > c:\dirlist1.xml

..... this should replace "a" with "A".... lol was just a example....