Author Topic: Setting Up Insight Debugger on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 Bit  (Read 18074 times)

Offline dalfonso01

Setting Up Insight Debugger on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 Bit
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:28:46 PM »
Hi,
I made a setup guide to get insight working on the latest Ubuntu 64 bit 16.04 LTS (released 2 days ago).
The code comes from an excellent job from Patrick Monnerat, I made a setup guide, listing all dependencies and steps to get it finally building and installing.

http://dalfonso.co/blog/2016/04/23/setting-insight-debugger-on-ubuntu-16-04-lts/

Hope this helps insight addicted...

Fabio D'Alfonso

Offline Frank Kotler

• NASM Developer
Re: Setting Up Insight Debugger on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 Bit
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 09:30:10 PM »
Thanks, Fabio!

Best,
Frank

Offline dalfonso01

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 09:27:06 AM »
Hi,
I would just inform that the great job of Patrick Monnerat has been accepted in the sourceware team, and that the git repository is now in the sourceware domain, this is noted at the top of the github description of Patrick, with a notice that the github version is no longer updated and will be soon deleted.

The post on my website was already updated, but I would also anticipate here, so that people that got insight working coming there from here can already manage to get the new git location, and know why they could no longer be able to fetch if they would check for some new commit, while the repository location in their local clone could have not yet modified.

Thanks
Fabio D'Alfonso
www.dalfonso.co

Offline bagore

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 02:22:09 PM »
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019  notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Postal & Sorting Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk, and Data Entry Operator.