Author Topic: Invoicing and inventory program in nasm.  (Read 8775 times)

nobody

Invoicing and inventory program in nasm.
« on: October 09, 2006, 09:48:35 AM »
I just looking for ready Invoicing and inventory program in Nasm. Just standard features like printing invoices, customer database, products database, invoice archive and so on. Just saw such application, but don't rememember where.

nobody

Re: Invoicing and inventory program in nasm.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 10:52:55 PM »
I'm not aware of such a program. If you saw one, maybe it's still in your "history list"?

There's "simpleinvoice", here on SourceForge... not in Nasm, but it might be interesting to look at.

Actually, I wrote a program similar to what you describe for my business (before I went out of business). In C, not Nasm (except for the last module, at which point I'd become distracted by asm). Existing programs are *far* more powerful than what I came up with. I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough to have figured out existing programs. I'm not sure I was smart enough to teach 'em to my secretary, so I wrote something that was, as far as possible, "just like we've always done it". Lame program, but it worked for my purposes.

If you can't find the program you have in mind, you *could* write yourself one. Much easier to find something that'll suit your needs. Some reason it has to be in Nasm?

Best,
Frank

nobody

Re: Invoicing and inventory program in nasm.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 09:19:02 AM »
There was such program, handy invoicing/inventory application written in Nasm, and ms access back-end. Works well. Existing commercial invoicing applications is inconvenient and have wrong invoice layouts(mostly).